We’re hosting a very special evening in NYC on World AIDS Day, December 1st, to celebrate the incredible progress that’s been made in the fights against HIV/AIDS and extreme poverty, and to honor the extraordinary leaders, dedicated activists, and passionate partners who have made that progress possible, including Michael R. Bloomberg, Bill and Melinda Gates, Dr. Mo Ibrahim and Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala.
What you’ll receive:
- Hotel and airfare for you and a guest for two nights in New York City
- Two tickets to attend our “A Night of Music celebrating 10 years of ONE and (RED)” event
- A grab bag of ONE and (RED) goodies
- Bono and The Edge, Jessie J, Miley Cyrus, the Choir of the Kimbanguist Symphony Orchestra from Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo & other special guests
Who we’ll be honoring:
- Michael R. Bloomberg, Bill and Melinda Gates, Dr. Mo Ibrahim & Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala
How you can join:
- Easy. Enter the sweepstakes right here. We’d love to see you there!