People all over the world have been making themselves dizzy for a great cause – The Global Goals!
Kicking off earlier this week with soccer star, Gareth Bale, the Dizzy Goals are helping make sure everyone in the world has heard about the Goals. That’s a big challenge, but football is one of the world’s most widely played sports, so it’s the perfect communication tool!
Want to join in the fun?
- Get 2 footballs and find a soccer goal
- Place the balls about 20 feet apart (or 6 meters)
- Put your hand on the ball and spin around it 13 times
- Run to the other ball and try to shoot a goal
- Ask 3 friends to join in and have them try to score their own dizzy goal
- Upload your video with the hashtag #DizzyGoals and make sure to tag @TheGlobalGoals on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
It’s as simple as that! Check out some of the awesome dizzy goals that have been done:
— Gareth Bale (@GarethBale11) August 20, 2015