Maybe you’ve already made some amazing resolutions for 2015 (and maybe you’ll even stick to them…) Here are some of the plans that we found people making on Twitter – and there’s always something to learn from how others look at the year ahead (especially #10!).
1. What do Ebola doctors say?
— World Food Programme (@WFP) January 2, 2015
2. Keep fit and save lives too!
3. Keep it simple: remember the date
My New Years resolution is simply to remember to write 2015 instead of 2014. — Women’s Humor (@WomensHumor) January 2, 2015
4. Follow Woody Guthrie’s ideas
woody guthrie’s new years resolutions. I’m going with number 25 and 31. happy new year everybody. tomxx pic.twitter.com/5mlHEICdYg
— Tom Odell (@tompeterodell) January 1, 2015
5. Get involved and help keep world leaders focussed on change that really matters
— ONE (@ONECampaign) January 1, 2015
6. Some great suggestions from the Red Cross
7. Celebrate the Millennium Development Goals
New Year, but same old resolution: meeting the MDGs & making sure no one is left behind post-2015. Retweet if you are in! #commit2deliver
— The Partnership (@PMNCH) January 2, 2015
8. …Or just make up your mind
I can’t decide whether my New Years resolution to be more decisive is a good idea or not.
— R.L. Stine (@RL_Stine) January 2, 2015
9. UN Volunteers have some great ideas
— UNV (@UNVolunteers) December 31, 2014
New Years resolution: pic.twitter.com/Tmh2h6QAcH
— Tumblr Posts (@tumbIerposts) January 2, 2015
11. …But don’t give up!
— Pattie Reaves (@pazzypunk) January 2, 2015