Here at ONE we’re super excited and that’s because we have a snazzy new and improved international website!
A lot of time and energy has gone into redesigning and revamping ONE.org and making it much more interactive and engaging so we hope you like it. This new website should allow us to connect with you better and more frequently to bring you the latest campaigns, actions, policy analysis, and updates in a format that is both fresh and easy to use.
As well as looking a bit different, ONE.org will also function a bit differently with new features and content. Perhaps one of the most noticeable and cool additions you will spot in the revamped website is the ONE Blog. We’re particularly keen on this new feature as it gives you the opportunity to engage with each other as well as enabling us to better interact with you too. So make sure you check out the ONE Blog and get involved!
Below is a brief sample of what you’ll find on the new site:
- Homepage—We’ve drastically redesigned the homepage to feature more diverse, interesting, and up-to-date content. You can use the carousel (the moving images along the top) to navigate through featured campaigns, initiatives, and policy analysis.
- Act Now—This will be your go-to spot to take action on our current campaigns and where you can send friends if you want them to join you in taking action.
- Issues—Here is where you can find information on the issues ONE advocates for, including trade, agriculture and education. Each issue will have its own page outlining the challenges and opportunities, quick facts, and a feed of all relevant blog posts and other news.
- Policy News—This is where you can find much more policy-based information on current hot topics, whether it be an impending international summit or the latest book on Africa. For those seeking more in-depth info, you’ll want to bookmark this page.
- ONE Blog—The ONE Blog is an integral part of the website, integrated into various sections of the site in order to bring readers the most relevant and latest on what’s happening. With regular contributions from ONE staff, members, and allies, the ONE Blog will be an invaluable tool for engaging and staying connected with one another in the fight against extreme poverty.
Like ONE itself, our website is only as strong as the members who use it. Your feedback is always welcome so do get in touch.