ONE is a global movement campaigning to end extreme poverty and preventable disease by 2030, so that everyone, everywhere can lead a life of dignity and opportunity.
We believe the fight against poverty isn’t about charity, but about justice and equality. Whether lobbying political leaders in world capitals or running cutting-edge grassroots campaigns, ONE pressures governments to do more to fight extreme poverty and preventable disease, particularly in Africa, and empowers citizens to hold their governments to account.
ONE’s members are crucial to this work. They come from every walk of life and from across the political spectrum. They’re artists and activists, faith and business leaders, students and scientists. They take action day in, day out — organizing, mobilizing, educating, and advocating so that people will have the chance not just to survive, but to thrive.
ONE teams in Abuja, Berlin, Brussels, Dakar, Johannesburg, London, New York, Ottawa, Paris and Washington DC, educate and lobby governments to shape policy solutions that save and improve millions of lives — and which every year are under threat from cuts and other priorities.
ONE is grounded in a mission, vision and set of values that provide a foundation for our work. At ONE, we look for talented individuals who are passionate about making change and who will strive to embody our values. Please take a moment to make yourself familiar with our values and mission statement before submitting your application.
Employees of ONE work in a collaborative and creative environment. When you work for ONE, you will receive excellent benefits along with the opportunity to be part of an international organization and contribute to our mission to end extreme poverty and preventable disease.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
The Social Media Analytics and Advertising Coordinator will work closely with the Senior Social Media & Content Manager and Content Director to help improve the performance of paid and organic social content through the implementation of paid advertising campaigns and the use of analytics tools for reporting.
This role will become a champion of our content strategy and support the Senior Social Media & Content Manager, as well as other members of the Content team to ensure that markets and global teams have all the necessary information to work strategically across social media.
The ideal candidate will be creative and passionate about using social channels to support campaigning work and engaging supporters online. They will thrive in a work environment that supports innovation and collaborative work with team members and colleagues around the globe. They will have strong experience of supporting colleagues through providing data and insight from social media channels.
The role is based in any of the ONE locations – with a flexible working environment.
IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL
- Support the Content Director and Senior Social Media & Content Manager on implementing a strategic approach to paid advertising and analytics.
- Ensure all social media channels are optimized to meet targets for both paid and organic content.
- Run multiple advertising campaigns across global social media platforms.
- Monitor the social media and platform landscape for opportunities and challenges that ONE should address.
- Gather analytics and report on paid and organic campaigns across global channels for everyday content as well as larger campaigns.
- Work alongside colleagues in other teams to ensure that they’re using strategic metrics to measure the success of their social media content.
- Take responsibility, alongside the Social Media Engagement Coordinator, for identifying suitable pieces of content to support with paid spend and implement campaigns to support this.
- Work with data colleagues in other teams to help build ONE’s data driven culture.
- Provide support to colleagues around the organization to transfer and develop skills.
- Additional duties as assigned.
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU
- 2+ years’ relevant professional experience required.
- Good knowledge and understanding of paid advertising and analytics on social media.
- Experience running multiple paid advertising campaigns in tandem.
- Puts data and supporter insights at the core of everything in order to learn and improve metrics for future campaigns
- Experience of using social media analytical tools (TrackMaven, Brandwatch, Hootsuite, Sprout Social etc.) as well as native tools (Facebook Insights, Twitter Analytics etc.)
- Familiarity with data dashboards (Tableau, Data Studio etc.)
Fluency in English required.
If you are ready to join the fight against extreme poverty and preventable disease, please submit a resume and cover letter to this opening at ONE jobs!
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants. When an applicant with a disability needs an accommodation to have an equal opportunity to compete for a job, they may request it orally or in writing (please email [email protected]). ONE will process requests for reasonable accommodation and will provide reasonable accommodations where appropriate, in a prompt and efficient manner.
We understand that a diversity of strengths, experiences, and backgrounds makes our team stronger. If this position interests you, we encourage you to apply and tell us why you are a great candidate for the role. ONE does not discriminate in its selection and employment practices. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment. To learn more about our diversity and inclusion work and priorities, visit https://www.one.org/us/about/diversity/.
Due to the number of inquiries that ONE receives, we thank all candidates for their interest yet only those who are selected for an interview will be contacted.