The ONE Blog is meant to foster conversation and dialogue about timely global poverty news – and to that end – we strongly encourage readers to reply to posts, and to each other, through the ONE Blog’s comments. Anyone can make a comment by logging in and registering a username and valid email address.
The content of each comment represents the views of that author and does not necessarily reflect the views of ONE. ONE does not support or oppose any candidate for elected office, and any comment expressing support or opposition for a candidate is not endorsed by ONE.
Comments are largely unmoderated, but please treat each other well. There are some instances where comments will be edited or deleted on this blog, including:
– Comments that may be considered spam.
– Comments including profanity
– Comments containing language or concepts that could be deemed offensive, hateful or libellous
– Comments that promote, advertise, post commercial material, or link to commercial websites
– Comments that include the contact information for yourself or someone else (such as name, address, phone number, or e-mail address)
Because we need to maintain an atmosphere of respect on the ONE Blog, we may have to block individuals who break the above rules often. But we don’t expect that to happen much.